If you’re looking for lawn care that ensures you have a beautiful, lush, green lawn all season long here’s a guide for you. Following the steps below will have your neighbors truly believing the grass is always greener on the other side.
- Prepare for weeds early. If you’re looking for a natural solution to weeds, pulling them works well. Watering the area that needs to be weeded a few minutes before pulling the weeds makes it easier to remove them.
- Seed the bare spots. Select a C that has a high purity percentage for the best possible start. Water your seeds once per day until the grass has been mowed twice. Wait until the new grass is between three and 3 1/2 inches before mowing.
- Know when to water your lawn. It’s best to water the lawn early in the morning. How often you water depends on a number of things. Consider the type of soil and grass along with the average temperature in your area
- Mow your lawn properly. The best time to mow your lawn is when it’s perfectly dry. Grass blades will cut neither in the clippings will be left behind rather than clumping on mower wheels.
- Fertilize your lawn. Fertilizing the lawn is an essential part of your lawn maintenance. The best way to add nutrients to align is to simply leave grass clippings after mowing.
A healthy lawn doesn’t need a lot of pampering. Smart lawn care practices create healthy grass, saving you time, money, and energy. So instead of fussing over your lawn, you’ll have more time to enjoy it.